Koru Montessori is open January to December, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 3:30pm. We cater for children aged 2 to 6 years.
- Complete an Application for enrolment. We will then enter your child’s name on our waiting list
- We will invite you to visit Koru Montessori if you have not already done so
- Subject to a place being available, we will contact you and confirm a timetable and start date for your child. You are welcome to contact Koru Montessori at any time to check on the waiting list, should you wish to.
- To secure your place on the wait list the $50.00 enrolment fee must accompany the enrolment form.
- Places are offered to children in order of priority:
- Age appropriate
- Transfers from other Montessori schools
- Date of registration on the waitlist
Policy regarding Fees
- There are minimum attendance requirements for over 3 year olds.
- Fees are paid fortnightly in advance by automatic payment into Koru Montessori account
- 20 hours ECE funding is available to children aged 3-5 years providing the Attestation form has been completed in full.
- Koru Montessori is open 50 weeks of the year with a closure for approximately 2 weeks at Christmas.
- Attendance fees are reviewed annually
- Fees are charged for statutory holidays, school holidays and sick days.
- Each family is entitled to two(2) weeks fee free holiday per calendar year (conditions apply)
- We require four weeks notice in writing if you wish to terminate your enrolment at Koru Montessori
- Work and Income subsidy available if you are eligible
- Any changes made to attendance must be notified in writing or completion of a change form
For further information please ask to see our full Summary of Operation and Policy and Procedures documents
2 year olds
||8:30am – 1:00pm
||1:00pm – 3:30pm
||8:30am – 3:30pm
Over 3 years - 8:30am – 3:30pm (these fees include 20 hours ECE funding)
|3 days weekly
|4 days weekly
|5 days weekly
|5 afternoons (12:45pm – 3:30pm),
(conditions apply – limited places)
Koru Montessori provides morning and afternoon tea. Children attending the morning or full day are required to bring a packed lunch box. We cater for food allergies and have a Healthy Food Policy.